Tantalizing 2-Ingredient Recipes You Should Try
Cooking can be such a fuss! All those ingredients and crockery you have to use. Ugh.
If cooking isn’t your forte, here are two ingredient recipes you can try.
Banana Egg Pancake
1 tablespoon baking powder (optional, but recommended)
1. Get a non-stick pan nice and hot. Peel the banana and place in a bowl — mash well with a fork.** Add the eggs and baking powder (if using) and mix well.
2. Grease your skillet with either butter, non-stick cooking spray, or coconut oil. Ladle the batter (I used about 2-3 T. per pancake) into the skillet and cook till the underside is golden brown. Flip the pancakes and do the same on the other side. Transfer to a serving plate and repeat with remaining batter. Serve immediately.
Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- 4 large very ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
Peel bananas and slice into discs. Arrange banana slices in a single layer on a large plate or baking sheet. Freeze for 1-2 hours.
Place the banana slices in a food processor or powerful blender. Puree banana slices, scraping down the bowl as needed. Puree until the mixture is creamy and smooth. Add the peanut butter and puree to combine. Serve immediately for soft-serve ice cream consistency. If you prefer harder ice cream, place in the freezer for a few hours and then serve.
*Note-if you have a hard time creating a creamy consistency, you can add 1-2 tablespoons of milk to help puree the banana slices. Make sure you use a powerful food processor or blender.
Don’t you just love nutella? Here are some simple brownies you can try
2 large eggs
1 cup Nutella
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the eggs in a bowl and beat for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Heat the Nutella in a microwave safe measuring cup for 60 seconds. Remove and stir. VERY slowly, pour a stream of the warm Nutella over the eggs, beating until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out almost clean. A few crumbs are ok.
Remove and cool completely before cutting. It MUST be COMPLETELY COOL! Dust with powdered sugar. Cut into bars and serve.