Call For Entries: Addis International Film Festival
There’s a call out for film submissions for the 13th edition of the Addis International Film Festival (AIFF) which will be held from 30th April to 5th May 2019 at Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
The annual, week-long festival showcases 60 documentaries and 20 short films from around the world. This year’s theme is Social justice, Identity and Cultural Diversity.
- Only films completed after January 2016 are eligible
- AIFF accepts shorts (under 30 minutes) and feature films (over 50 minutes)
- Genres shown at the festival include documentary, animation, experimental or narrative
- Films made in languages other than English should have subtitles in English
- DVD submissions are not accepted. All submissions should be done digitally
Filmmakers whose submissions have been selected to screen at the festival will be notified by 15th March 2019. Once a film has been selected, it cannot be withdrawn from the festival program.
Aside from film screenings, workshops will be held on the topics of free press and filmmaking.
Deadline for submission is 4th March 2019. Click here to submit.