Vacay Now, Pay Later! Holiday Loans in Kenya
It’s still early in 2021 and new year fatigue has already started kicking in. If you need a breather, you could take a mini vacation over the weekend. But wait, this could dent your budget.
How do you go for that badly needed vacay without messing with your strict budget? Try Aspira.
We’ve been seeing Instagram influencers rave about it.
Here’s how it works:
This app determines how much money you can afford to borrow by checking your income, average expenses and your other financial commitments. Once you pay the minimum 20% deposit, you can go for your trip and later make payments in flexible 6 monthly instalments on the Aspira App.
The Aspira app enjoys a 4.0-star rating on Google Play Store and it’s super easy to use. It enables you to:
- Apply: Submit your travel deal financing application for free and get instant feedback
- Calculate: Estimate your monthly repayment based on the price of the travel package and preferred repayment period
- Manage: See how much you owe and when its due
- Pay: Make repayments directly within the app
If a strict budget always comes in the way of your wanderlust, consider following the steps underlined below to travel to your next destination.
- Step 1: Download the Aspira app on Google Play Store and register to check the loan limit you qualify for
- Step 2: Email Vacay Holiday Deals on email@example.com or call 0716875656 for holiday packages
- Step 3: Find a package within your credit limit, then head over to the Aspira App
- Step 4: Apply for credit and pay a minimum 20% deposit
- Step 5: Pay the balance in 6 monthly instalments
When comparing holiday loans you can make the job easier by using a loan matching service like now loan or others, these services can save a lot of time and money, especially if you have a poor credit history.
- For your application to qualify, you must submit either two of these documents: current payslip, 3 months bank statement or 3 months Mpesa statement.
- You must also submit your ID/Passport/Alien card.
- Monthly interest rate of 6% or 5% will apply on the instalments you pay for 3 or 6 months respectively depending on the loan cycle you choose
- Minimum deposit will not be required for the second and subsequent loans
- 20% minimum deposit must be paid before the trip
*This is not a KenyaBuzz endorsement so please approach with caution