Travelstart, the leading online travel agency in Kenya, today announced its partnership with Easy Taxi. The collaboration will see Travelstart working together with Easy Taxi to give travellers a cheaper ride to and from the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Nairobi, and to enhance taxi rental services for Travelstart customers.
“We are really pleased for the opportunity to offer one of the most flexible and convenient mobility solutions for our customers. Most of our customers would rather avoid driving their own vehicles to the airport since parking there is cost prohibitive. Being dropped off by a friend or family member inconveniences the other person due to the long transit time especially on the way back. Taking a taxi typically costs too much. This partnership seeks to alleviate this problem.” said Bryan Kariuki, Country Manager, Travelstart Kenya.
Easy Taxi is the world’s largest mobile taxi application with operations in over 33 countries and 220 cities around the world. Since their launch in Kenya in April, they have already become the no. 1 downloaded and used taxi app in Nairobi. Their aim is to provide passengers with a convenient, safe, and reliable ride each and every time.
Similarly, EasyTaxi is proud to partner with Travelstart to provide a convenient transport solution wherever you are. This collaboration will get travellers KSH500 off their taxi to the airport and another KSH 500 off their ride from the airport.
Here’s how it works*:
1. Book your flights on www.travelstart.co.ke
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your voucher
3. Print out the voucher sent to your email
4. Download the Easy Taxi application on your smartphone
5. Open the application and wait for it to locate your position
6. Request a taxi to and from the airport
7. Type in your address, use any number for street number
8. Give the voucher to your Easy Taxi driver and get 500 Ksh Off.
9. Enjoy your ride!
Kenya never stops Buzzing. You shouldn't either