All hands on deck DC fans! -Oliver Nash
The comic book superhero movie tells the story of Billy Batson (Asher Angel), a 14-year old wily ‘orphan’ who’s been moving foster homes for the better part of his life until he’s placed with his seventh foster family. After meeting a wizard (Djimon Hounsou) that gives Billy superpowers, he turns into an adult titular superhero (Zachary Levi). The film follows his journey into his new double life as a teenager stuck in the body of a superhero.
• When grown up version of Billy encourages robbers in a convenience store to shoot at him to prove his withstanding ability against them.
• Billy’s foster brother Freddy (Jack Dylan Grazer) settles for ‘Thunder Crack’ as the new superhero’s name,Billy says that sounds like a butt thing.
• Where Superman- only shown from the neck down – makes a cameo at the tail end of the film.
• Midway through post credit scenes where an imprisoned Dr. Sivana (Mark Strong) scrawls on the walls and a worm mocks his voice.
• The lack of fusion in character transition from a teenager to a red-costumed adult superhero.
• The seven sins were not as big of a threat as the Wizard had described them.
When Dr. Sivana throws his brother out the building window.
Movie courtesy of Westgate Cinema
Kenya never stops Buzzing. You shouldn't either