Police Abstract Forms Are Now Available FREE OF CHARGE 23 Sep 2010 | By KenyaBuzz Editor
From the recent police reforms, please be informed that the following Police Forms/Abstracts are now available free of charge as downloads on the new National Police Service website (www.nationalpolice.go.ke).
In the event you require one kindly go to the site and under Downloads, print the relevant form (Abstract Form, Accident Abstract Form or P3 Form), which you may then take to the Police Station where the incident or accident was initially reported for filling.
Incidents that may require Police Forms/Abstracts:
1. Medical forms for injured persons (criminal or accidental) - P3 Form
2. Traffic Accident - Accident Abstract Form
3. Loss of Identity Card - Abstract Form
4. Loss of Driving Licence - Abstract Form
5. Loss of Household Goods - Abstract Form
The following Kenya Police feedback e-mail addresses are also active and may be used by all, if required.
Office of the Inspector General
Taifa Road, Jogoo House "A" 4th Floor
P.O Box 44249-00100 Nairobi, Kenya
Telegraphic address: "IG,NPS"
Tel:+254 20 2221969
Last updated: August, 9 2016 - 1105hrs by George.