Get ready for Valentine’s with These Libido Boosting Foods
Valentine’s day is right around the corner and for many lucky couples, it’s going to be a steamy weekend *wink wink*. Here are sex friendly foods you should indulge in for amazing sex not just this weekend but going forward according to heath & fitness enthusiast Jane Mukami who served KenyaBuzz the deets:
- Almonds contain arginine which improves circulation and relaxes blood vessels to important body parts.
- Dark chocolate releases serotonin and endorphins that improve mood
- Coffee stimulates the brain to heighten arousal in both men and women.
- Walnuts improve fertility & sperm quality by improving the shape, movement, and vitality of the sperm.
- Strawberries and raspberries have seeds loaded with zinc which is essential for both men and women. If women have high levels of zinc their bodies find it easier to prepare for sex.
- Garlic has allicin which helps in blood circulation. So if there is enough blood going to your groin there surely wouldn’t be any problem related to erections, stimulation and arousal.
- Asparagus is a rich source of potassium, vitamin B6, vitamin A, C, thiamin, and folic acid which helps both males and females to reach orgasm.
- Chillies have capsaicin which increases blood circulation and heartbeats, raises body temperature, and also produces sweat.
- Oysters boost dopamine, a hormone that increases libido in both men and women.
- Warming spices – The aroma of cinnamon, nutmeg, cayenne spices could improve your mood, soothe nerves, and spark your sex drive.
FOODS TO AVOID
- Gas causing foods – Avoid beans, lentils, chewing gum if your body doesn’t handle them well and to reduce bloating discomfort.
- Alcohol – a glass of wine, or beer in moderation is ok, but an alcohol-induced altered state of mind can negatively affect your sex drive.