5 Places to Get Your Covid-19 Booster Shot in Nairobi
Late December 2021, the Ministry of Health in Kenya announced that citizens will be able to get COVID-19 booster shots six months after their initial jabs. This is in the wake of plans to mandate Covid-19 vaccines in the country.
As of January 18th 2022, just over 15% of Kenyan adults had received their first two shots. *Source
A booster shot can help elevate the vaccine’s efficacy and according to the Ministry, one can decide if they want to stick with a booster that matches their initial vaccine, or if they want to get one of either Moderna or Pfizer vaccines.
Here are 5 places to get the booster shot in Nairobi.
- University of Nairobi Clinic along State House Road (Walk-ins) Call to confirm availability 0204913310
- Kenyatta National Hospital (Walk-ins) Call to confirm availability 020-2726300
- Nairobi Hospital Doctors Plaza (BOOK HERE)
- M.P. Shah Hospital Parklands (BOOK HERE)
- The Aga Khan Hospital Parklands (BOOK HERE)
If you haven’t been vaccinated yet, here’s where to get your first shot (READ MORE)
*The Ministry of Health requires you to produce your vaccination certificate on site as proof of having received the first two doses.