The act of celebrating is routed in the present, it is a universal practice of expressing appreciation for what makes life worth living. Our time together in Lamu will be dedicated to celebrating ourselves, each other, what we've achieved (or failed at and overcome), and the impermanence of it all.
· Awaken your mind and body on the beach with morning Kundalini sessions from Christel Flowers
· Defy gravity with Andrea Hartley's Aerial Yoga and fly in the sea breeze during Fundamentals of Aerial
· Let Kelly Alomba bring you closer to the nature with SUP in the ocean waves
· Allow your soul to flow during Vinyasa with Awham Muhammad Al-Obaidy
· Slow it down Pole Pole during Benny Giuliani's evening Yin classes
· Daily Guided Meditations
· Optional aromatherapy, deep tissue and Thai massage treatments.
· Delicious and abundant food (menu attached). Please let us know of any dietary requirements.
· Local activities including a sunset dhow ride, historical tour of Shela, bioluminescence excursion (depending on weather) and a chance to spectate at the Lamu Cultural Festival.
Welcome packs, food & soft drinks (from dinner on Nov. 21 until breakfast on Nov. 25), all yoga, meditation and aerial sessions throughout the five day retreat, accommodation at Fatuma's Tower, all local activities mentioned above.
Flights (ranging Ksh 5,000-15,000 so ensure you BOOK EARLY), tips & gratuities and curios.
This retreat is designed for 14 participants staying at the hotel, and spaces are designated on a first come first served basis.
Number of tickets is limited to 8