Ongoing massive online work recruitments 2017
Our company is looking for hardworking, positive minded and eager to learn new skills young Kenyans mostly students and fresh graduates to work online on a part-time basis. This is an international company whose mission is to see unemployed youths has a way of making money on their own instead of moving with papers seeking for jobs. After the recruitment you be able to earn more than KSH 25,000 weekly. Before joining our team we recommend the interested candidates to attend one of our seminars in order to understand our company as well as our business plan. This is a golden opportunity don’t let it go, come and say no to poverty in your family.
• Internet knowledge and skills
• Own a laptop or a smart phone
• Basic computer knowledge
• Willing to learn and good leadership skills.
• A note book/writing material and your national ID card.
• Valid e-mail address
• Good communication skills, dedicated, committed and positive minded
• Be a Kenyan located in Nairobi and must be 18years and above.
• Free seminar trainings and guidance
• Acquire more skills in business
• Learn how to an excellent entrepreneur
• Work at your convenience time.
• Become your own boss and have a bright future for your family
• Become a life time members in our company
• Opportunities to travel abroad for free.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and you are much interested, you are invited to one of our seminars this week. It is from your seminar you will learn our business plan as you understand much about our company. After our business plan is presented, interested candidates who are willing to join us will be directed further on the same day of the seminar. Our seminars takes place every day since a large number of people joins us every day. The business has transformed hundreds of Kenyan young men into extraordinary millionaires for a span of one year.
Venue and time.
Time: You are required to be in the seminar room at 10:30 am. Text or WhatsApp me at (0702046804) on your arrival. IVITED BY MR. MARTIN NYAMU.